B-Sides

the world is my sonic playground.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

moving day...

i've probably lost a bulk of my readers because of the unexpected termination of my host. i totally forgot that my lease was up in january. anyways, spread the word if you've found me, although it's not like i had that many readers to begin with. for now, the posts are still here on the blogger server, its just that i've gone back to the standard vp2k.blogspot.com address.

i'm currently playing around with wordpress, which i like a lot. it has unregistered commenting, intuitive controls, no ads, a built in counter, and a boatload of other goodies. pretty wicked, but that means i'll have to move all my posts over. also at the moment wordpress doesn't offer HTML editing, so we'll see where that goes. anyways, the wordpress addy is at sonicplayground.wordpress.com.

because of college apps, i haven't been able to post that much, but expect that to change very soon.

by the way, sigur ros is playing at the bass performance hall in february.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home