B-Sides

the world is my sonic playground.

Monday, November 14, 2005

flow

If I were on the highest cliff on the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on to your life in my grip
I would never, ever, let you down
And when these words are found
Let it be known that god's penmanship has been signed in the language called love
Thats why my breath is felt by the deaf
And why my words are heard and confined to the ears of the blind
I, too, dream in color, and in rhyme
So I guess I'm one of a kind in a full house
Cause whenever I open my heart, my soul, or my mouth
A touch of
God.
Rains.
Out.

-
J. Ivy from Kanye West - Never Let Me Down

beautiful.

---

indie post soon. i promise.

in the meantime, go listen to My Morning Jacket and The Clientele. now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home